Energy Camp Freiburg
Energy Camp Freiburg
October – December 2021
You have a mature product or business idea and/or a first prototype for the German decentralized renewable energy sector?
Then you are right at The Energy Camp Freiburg!
Individuals and teams who are in the (pre-)founding phase with their mature idea or whose start-up is no more than three years old can apply.
Start of application:
If you are selected to participate in the Energy Camp:
- you receive an individual coaching by experienced entrepreneurs. This is how you develop your business idea and your business plan.
- participate in the workshop in Freiburg. Here your concept is once again critically questioned by the other startups and experts. This gives you valuable insights into how your business idea can become a success.
- you take part in the final Startup|Energy Award.
- you get the opportunity to participate in the Energy Camp East Africa
- we will connect you with partners from the Startup|Energy community: investors, partner companies, accelerators.
Terms and conditions
All applications must meet the following criteria:
Your startup must operate in one of these areas of decentralized renewable energy supply:
- Applications to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), such as health, education, water, health, consumption, mobility
- Social, economic and social transformation processes
- Financing solutions
- Resilience Engineering
- Measuring and control systems
Your startup must offer products or services for the energy market in these countries:
Just check out the FAQ. There you will find a lot more information. Or write us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have to be in the (pre-)founding phase with your mature idea or your company was founded no more than three years ago.
If you only have a vague business idea, you should still work on it and apply later.
You haven’t participated in any state-sponsored accelerator program.
You have received less than 200k euros from investors so far.
1 August 2021
Start of the application phase
15 September 2021
Closing date for applications
October / November 2021
Individual coaching sessions
29 November – 1 December 2021